Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great and Glorious

Read 1 Chronicles 16:1-12

Music has an amazing ability to communicate from the heart. The Old Testament is filled with passages telling how Israel would praise God by singing to Him and telling of all His wonderful acts.

Recently I was listening to a new song called Great and Glorious. It's from a group I heard about from the United Kingdom. And I'll tell you it simply is a great celebration of the greatness of God. To hear the song and the musicians and the vocalists united together in praise is an amazing sound. Now this group is part of a church in the UK that has about 2,500 attenders every week. Can you imagine singing God's great and glorious together and how amazing that must be? Friends I'm sure that pales in comparison what's going on in heaven right now. Just think of the praise that must be going on right now before the throne of God! He is holy and perfect, deserving of all our praises.

If you agree with me I think we can begin praising God now, before we meet Him face to face. Spend time this week worshipping how Great and Glorious our God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment