Sunday, November 13, 2011

Know that I am God

Read Psalm 46

We are so inundated with life and all the happenings going on around us that we get so caught up in our lives that we forget these important words in Psalm 46:10.

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.


Listen knowing God is the greatest, most important thing you and I can ever do. Who He is and how we respond determines everything about us. His proclamation - I will be exalted above the nation, I will be exalted in the earth - is so important for you and I to meditate about. He will be exalted - period.

May the prayer of our life be that we exalt Him with our actions and attitudes. May others see us and see a reflection of who God is because we follow the exalted and Most High God.

No comments:

Post a Comment