Sunday, March 14, 2010

Greater Things

Read John 14:12-14

So we've just finished our series - Decision Points. And with that I have a few questions: what decisions has God challenged you with? have you listened? responded? still seeking direction to some of the decisions you need to make?

I've found it's important to know what you want in order to know whether or not you're making any progress. So another question I have is - how do you evaluate if you've had a good week? One of the decision points I've been challenged with has been the decision to determine whether I'm living for my things or God's things. Check out this song on youtube God of This City.

God has greater things for all of us. We all have different parts to play but His greater things are greater than my things. And when we're reminded of that it should inspire within us a passion to pursue God's best in us and through us wherever we are.

Are you ready to make a decision for God's greater things? It takes a disciple to make a decision like this; a disciple who's willing to follow the will and way of God no matter the cost and with a willingness to give up everything for the kingdom and glory of God. This week live your faith as a fully devoted follower of Christ by seeking His greater things.

No comments:

Post a Comment